miley cyrus
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

miley cyrus

هذا المنتدى لمحبي miley cyrus

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
cute miley*

cute miley*

انثى عدد الرسائل : 43
العمر : 30
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/01/2008

بطاقة الشخصية
النقاط: 60

miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA   miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA Icon_minitimeالخميس يناير 31, 2008 2:39 am

جبتلكم فيديو لمايلي سيروس وهي في برنامج

GOOD MORNING AMERICA

هذا هو الفيديو للي يبى يشوفوا

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI9Hfif2OFg

وإذا تبو تعرفوا عن ايش اتكلمت مايلي سيروس في البرنامج

هذا هو الكلام اللي اتكلمت عنو

Backstage Antics

Like a typical teen, Miley enjoys texting messaging during her down time on tour and eating cookie dough ice cream.
Miley also likes goofy photos and playing the video game "Guitar Hero" backstage.

She also has an affinity for purses and sales bargains and Miley proudly displayed her latest inexpensive purse fetch.
In her dressing room, Miley showed off her make-up, wigs and her style role model.
"One day, I'm going to cut my hair like that. I know I am," Miley says of legendary model Twiggy's pixie haircut. "I will one day … I'm just not sure when."

Balancing Act

With Miley's career going full steam ahead, she says she doesn't know yet if she prefers music or acting and is going to keep pursuing both.
Her 3-D movie called "The Best of Both Worlds" is based on her sold out shows and is headed to movie theaters Feb. 1 for a one-week showing.
"I mean, this 3-D movie was like a really cool thing because I got to do both. … My Dad the other day, when we were sitting in the, um, theater watching the premiere, he was like, 'I've learned one thing from this movie.' I was like, 'What's that?' And he was like, 'I need a better conditioner.' It was the best!"

Family Girl

Miley and her dad, country music sensation Billy Ray Cyrus, are very close. "Me and my Daddy, we're always like hanging out," she says.
"My goal for Miley is to be happy. As long as she's happy and loving what she's doing, then it's all good," says Billy Ray
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
daloat hana
مشرفة قسم صور مشاهير الأجانب
مشرفة قسم صور مشاهير الأجانب
daloat hana

انثى عدد الرسائل : 480
العمر : 31
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/12/2007

بطاقة الشخصية
النقاط: 290

miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA   miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA Icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 01, 2008 3:23 am

مشكورررررررررررررررة حبيبتي على الموضوع القمر
تحياتي
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

miley cyrus in GOOD MORNING AMERICA
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» miley cyrus
» Miley Cyrus On HSM2
» HANNAH MONTANA & MILEY CYRUS in 3-D

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى